This Investors Relations website for Coda Octopus Group, Inc., contains statements that do not relate to historical or current facts, but are "forward looking" statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements relate to analyses and other information based on forecasts of future results and estimates of amounts not yet determinable. These statements may also relate to future events or trends, our future prospects and proposed new products, services, developments, or business strategies, among other things. These statements can generally (although not always) be identified by their use of terms and phrases such as anticipate, appear, believe, could, would, estimate, expect, indicate, intend, may, plan, predict, project, pursue, will, continue, and other similar terms and phrases, as well as the use of the future tense.
Examples of forward looking statements in this report include, but are not limited to, the following categories of expectations about:
- customer demand for our products and market prices;
- the outcome of our ongoing research and developments efforts relating to our products including our patented real time 3D solutions.
- general economic conditions;
- our reliance on a few customers for substantially all of our sales;
- the intensity of competition;
- our ability to collect outstanding receivables;
- the amount of liquidity available at reasonable rates or at all for ongoing capital needs;
- our ability to raise additional capital if necessary to execute our business plan;
- our ability to attract and retain management, and to integrate and maintain technical information and management information systems;
- the outcome of legal proceedings affecting our business; and
- our insurance coverage being adequate to cover the potential risks and liabilities faced by our business.
This website is not meant to attract investments. Such decisions should be made using the investors own judgement. Actual results could differ materially from those expressed or implied in our forward looking statements. Our future financial condition and results of operations, as well as any forward looking statements, are subject to change and to inherent known and unknown risks and uncertainties. You should not assume at any point in the future that the forward looking statements in this report are still valid. We do not intend, and undertake no obligation, to update our forward looking statements to reflect future events or circumstances, except as required by law.
Investors should also keep in mind that information Coda Octopus Group, Inc., releases to the market may not be immediately posted on this website and that the content of the website may be changed without notice or warning.
We have paid due attention to the contents published on the site, but we bear no responsibility for information posted that contains errors, data falsified by a third party, or problems occurring when the data is downloaded.